TikTok.com growing to the sky and now has millions of users who are making exciting videos and earning a lot of reputation and money. Tiktok.com like Youtube shorts offering great service and on this network popular content creator tag can be achieved overnight. On tiktok you can gain millions of views overnight! All you need to do is to create valuable and entertaining videos. Tiktok.com video platform allows people to create, watch and share videos all over the world.
If you want to join Tiktok.com you need to register first, and for this task you need to provide your name, phone number and email address. Phone number is required for account verification. But after account verified some people want to remove Phone Number from TikTok.
So if you would like to Remove Phone Number from TikTok in this article we will tell you how to do this easy task in a few clicks.
How to Remove Phone Number from TikTok
First of all you need to know that there is no way to remove phone number from TikTok permanently. But you can change or update the phone number with a new number from the app’s settings.
How To Remove Your Number From TikTok. Bit by bit Guide.
Here’s how you can remove phone number and update new:
- Open TikTok on your phone.
- Go to your TikTok profile.
- Click on the Manage My Account.
- Select phone number.
- Remove Phone Number? Tap on Yes.
- Next, type a new number.
- OR visit Receive SMS Online for fake numbers.
- Click on send OTP and copy it from Receive SMS Online.
- Type 4 digit code and tap on the verify.
- That’s it, phone number successfully removed from TikTok account.
Ensure that the information you have linked to your account will not be disclosed to your fans or other users. As mentioned before, the platform keeps all your private information confidential.
So, if a lack of privacy is the reason why you are deleting your number from this platform, rest assured that no one can fetch your details from the server.
How to Remove Phone Number from TikTok Permanently
- Open the TikTok app.
- Tap on the Me icon to open settings.
- Click on the three dots icon.
- Tap on Report a problem & select Account and Profile.
- After that, select Phone Number.
- Choose I want to remove phone number.
- Tap Still have a problem and write, “I don’t have access to the registered number and want to remove it.
- That’s it, the support team will contact you for the verification, and it will be removed in 48 hours.
Why Do You Need to Link Phone Number?
When signing up with this social site, you may need to submit your contact details. Basically, TikTok links your phone number to your account for many reasons. This is done to ensure that each user creates only one account. It only accepts authentic users who have only one account on the platform.
It’s used to determine the authenticity of your account. Imagine how many accounts people would create multiple accounts if the site didn’t have the verification concept.
Similarly, some desperate people create many accounts to gain followers. This consumes unnecessary server space, making the application less reliable. Overall, it is completely fair for a popular social site to collect the user’s details. This ensures that every user gets to create only one account.
In TikTok there are two ways to erase the phone number with which we initially registered on the platform: The first option is to replace the current number with a different one, but if this alternative does not work for you, you could try deleting your account and creating a new one.
- Opens the TikTok app
- Pleasure click on the three vertical points
- Click on “Manage your account“
- Select the option “Delete account“
- Introduce the verification code received via SMS
- Click on “Continue”And then confirm that you want to delete your account
By following the steps mentioned above, according to their title, you can easily remove your phone number and email on TikTok. Now, you can also add a new phone number and email after you remove the phone number and email or on TikTok.